Saturday, April 15, 2023

Just for You Fella!

Today marks a start for a new Design Team for me, one I've wanted to be a part of for quite a while.  I'm thrilled to announce I'm now a Design Team member for All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!  I hope you'll enjoy my card creations with their super cute images. 

My first card is using Spring Bike Ride



After sizing and printing for my card front, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  Then I made a little more of the 'road' he is traveling on using a few Copic 'W' shades. I felt like he needed a little more so I colored in the rolling hills behind him and drew in a few trees. 

I used Jillian Vance Designs, Stitch Dot Emerald Background die for the decorative edge on the image.  After selecting the blue plaid cardstock for the background, I used the same die, cutting the 'insert spot' for the colored scene.  I secured both pieces on the 5 x 6 inch card base, then added the fishtail tag at the bottom right.  For the final touch, I added the red twine and puppy paw charm. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Alphabet Challenge ~ A= Adorable - Anything Cute 

Crazy Catz ~ Challenge 633  

Creative Inspirations ~ Challenge 1 

 

Pam's Pearls  

Copics:

Sky & Clouds: B60, B63, C0, C1, B0000, B000, B00, B01, BG000, BG0000, Trees: Olive Multiliner, Hills: YG17, YG25, YG03, W5, W3,W1, Hat: R35, R37, Hair & Backpack: E23, E25, Shirt: YG07, Pants: B24, B93, B95, Shoes: E21, E23, Bike: R35, C4, N5, N7, Dog, W5, W3, N7 

Products:

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pam on your new DT team!! A wonderful card to start off with - a gorgeous image and so well coloured and such a great background you gave him!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created an adorable scene, Pam. Congratulations on the new DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining the Design Team. Look forward to seeing your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! How exciting!! Super cute image and your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow cute cute cute
    Karlé

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Congratulations Pam I knew you would get it and take my place.. make them proud they are a great team of ladies ./x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely fits our theme of adorable! Love the little paw print charm up in the corner too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling sweet card. Love your hillsides you created. Great scene and cute image. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete