Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Special Bunny Breakfast

For today's sharing, I'd like to show you a cute little card I recently made using The Rabbit Hole Designs, Bunny Breakfast. 




 

I stamped this image on Neenah 110# card stock and then used my Copic markers for coloring.  Love the shades of light red for the bedspread and the bright food items on the tray. 

I used Gina Marie Designs Pleated Ovals for the beautiful die cut edge.  I also cut a second piece using the smallest die in this set and stamped the 'Happy Mother's Day!' using Versa Clair Tulip Red ink.

The card base is a standard A2 size with a top fold.  I found the coordinating heart paper and secured it first to the base.   Then I added the colored image and sentiment to the front to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 567 

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 181~ Bunnies & Blooms  

Stamp & Fun + Creativity ~ Challenge 431 ~ For the Lady 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 73 ~ Animals  

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 465

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bunny: N2, N0, R20, Bed: R20, R22, R24, Tray: E15, E17, W2, W3, Dishes: B00, Clover: G09, Apples: R24, R26, Vase: G43, G46, Flower: E57, Y19, Carrot: G09, YG61, YR16, Y19, Coffee Pot: B01, B02, R24, Shadow: W2

 

Products 




10 comments:

  1. I love this
    Anyone would love this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and so darned cute, love the bunny and your design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing our color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Love this image and your coloring is wonderful!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reakfast in bed, that must be me! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie that image is Pam - love how you have coloured it, and the decorative edges are the perfect accent to it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Cute Cute card. Perfect for Mother's Day. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet!! That image is amazing and I adore your coloring!!! Thank you for playing with us this round of Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Mother's Day card! So cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will play again soon.
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s really cute! A wonderful Mother´s Day card. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete