Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Easter Gnome

 It's time for the Polkadoodles Design Team to inspire you with a few last minute Easter cards! 

I've selected Happy Easter Gnome made into this slimline design.  


After sizing the image for my card front, I have colored the Gnome and the cute little chicks with bright and bold Copic colors.  For the background, I've used a cloud stencil and chalking inks. 

Next I die cut the edges and secured the card front to the coordinating blue mat on my slimline base. I added the 'Egghunt' embellishment, several metallic brad eggs, and a lime green organza bow to complete the card design. 

What a fun Easter card this turned out to be! 

I hope you'll pop over to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards and also to enter yours! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

World Wide Crafters and Colorist ~ Challenge 3 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 404  ~ Easter / Flowers  

Try it on Tuesday ~ March Challenge ~ Hello Spring  

Rabisco Challenge ~ April   

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 464  (Top 5)

Alphabet Challenge ~ A= Adorable

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hat: V17, V15, V13, Flower, Y18, V12, Beard: N2, N4, N6, Robe: B02, Hands & Feet: N6, Egg: G24, BV02, B01, RV10, Grass: G24, G43, G46, Chicks:  Y18, YR27 

 

Products

Polkadoodles, Happy Easter Gnome  


Gina Marie Designs, Labels Six



8 comments:

  1. Adorable, so cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. this is just so adorable! LOVE that gnome and his little chickee friends! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie Pam, and beautifully coloured - love the purple
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable image coloured well. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gnome has definitely won this.... he's so cute! The clouds look wonderfu! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never believed Hack money are real until i met a guy from dark Market who sell high Balance 101 Dumps and Fresh credit card to me back then.
    He gave me my First cashout and am really grateful to him ,
    He sell 101 dumps, Credit cards, Fullz, check and driver licence Scan, and lot more,
    you can reach him always on his chat handle to check if is still in business;

    Icq chat- 746825067
    Telegram- @darknetAngel



    ReplyDelete