Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Planted in the house of the Lord

Today I'd like to share with you another lovely image from Beccy's Place.  This one is called Little Flowers and it was the freebie in March, 2022.  I have matched it up with the scripture from Psalm 32, verse 19.



 What a wonderful scripture to stand firm in our faith, knowing if our foundation is in the Lord we will grow daily. 

I sized the little flower to about 5" long and layered the sentiment so it would be close to the design.  After printing I used my Copic markers for coloring. 

After die cutting the edge I added the purple plaid and the green solid mat, layering them securely on the card base.  Lastly I randomly placed the purple, lavender and green enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ April Challenge 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 589-590 

The Paper Players ~ Challenge 635 ~ Color Challenge 

Pam's Pearls

 



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Pam, I love the colour combination. You've done a great job selecting the papers and cardstock, and the scalloped border looks fantastic. The scripture is a lovely addition and works perfectly with the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card
    Gorgeous colors
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card featuring Beccy's floral image. Perfectly paired with the Psalm. Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The colors are so soft looking! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam this is just lovely - your floral stem compliments your verse beautifully and I love the soft shades of purple. Thanks for playing with my pastels challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Pam! The flowers are gorgeous. The purple hues are so soft and lovely. The sentiment works perfectly with the image. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete