Saturday, April 22, 2023

Love Grows Here ~

 Happy Saturday afternoon (from Silver Springs, Florida)!  

My daughter and I have been here several days attending a Creative Memories retreat and having a blast!  

I'm ready to share this adorable image from my newest Design Team - All Dressed Up.  This one is called Watering Can



 

To make this card, I started by enlarging the image to about 4" tall and coloring her with my Copic markers.   I used the Momenta Nesting Rectangles for the completed image and the yellow matting.  

I covered the 5 1/2" square card base with the plaid paper, then added two additional die cut solids (yellow and blue) horizontally across the center of the card base.   I also die cut the stitched clouds and the smaller dies for the sentiment and matting.  

I stamped a miscellaneous 'Love Grows Here' sentiment on the white tag and attached it to the blue die cut.  

All the layers are attached using book binding glue as shown in the photo.   Lastly I added the deep peach organza ribbon and bow at the top fold. 

Be sure to pop over to the All Dressed Up Challenge blog to see all the Design Team cards today. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Cut It Up ~ Challenge 276 ~ What's in your Garden? 

Craft Rockets ~ Challenge 102 ~ Layer It Up  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 492 ~ Spring is in the Air  

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ April Showers  

Passion for Markers ~ Week 686 ~ In the Garden (Top 5)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E59, E39, YR27, YR24, YR23, Top: Y13, Y18, B24, B28, Pants: B24, B28, Y18, Y13, Watering Can: C4, C3, C1, Boots: W5, W3, Flowers: R17, Y13, Y18, Leaves and stems: YG63, YG65, YG67. 

Products 

 





 

7 comments:

  1. Oh so cute
    Look at her hair ❤️
    Love the clouds
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd, I thought I had commented on this gorgeous card a few days ago Pam. Love your colours and how you have used them on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and image, love how her outfit matches the pretty background paper perfectly!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and cute card Pam and lovely colouring of this sweet image… I really like the colour palette you have used

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Pam. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is simply precious. Such a sweet sentiment and design. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "What's in your Garden" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete