Sunday, April 9, 2023

Blessed to Serve a Risen Savior

Happy Easter Sunday! 

What a day of rejoicing it should be ~ a day of celebration that we serve a Risen Savior! 

Today I'm sharing a tag/bookmarker that I made for several friends for Easter.  


For my image, I've used Jan's Digital Stamps, Dogwood Blooms.  

When I started these, we were away from home for the weekend and I had printed a 'page full' of the design.  I decided to color each one, using completely different Copic markers.  Do you ever do that?  Challenge yourself to some little goal.  It helps sometimes to get yourself outside of your comfort zone. 





I do like the way they turned out - each one unique, just like the friends that received them. 

I used Momenta Notched Rectangle dies on each one.  Each had a slightly different shade of green background and the ribbons coordinated with the flowers. 

This design colors up fairly quickly and can be used for so many occasions.  I hope you'll check out the Dogwood Blooms package on Jan's website. 

Update: Found the photo of all six completed tags.


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts ~ Week 722/723  

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 505 ~ Easter/Flowers  (Top 5)

Little Red Wagon ~ Challenge 699 ~ Spring/Fall  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 589/590  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

#1 Cross: E15, E17, E19, Flowers: R20, R21, Centers: YR24, YR27, Leaves & Stems: G21, G24, G43

#2 Cross: E71, E74, Flowers: W0, W2, Centers: Y19, YR27, Leaves & Stems: YG61, YG63

#3 Cross: E23, E25, Flowers: RV00, RV02, Centers: Y32, Y26, Leaves & Stems: YG91, YG93, YG95

#4 Cross:  E53, E55, E57 , Flowers: RV00, Centers: Y26, Y28, Leaves & Stems:  YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97

#5Cross: E33, E35, E27, Flowers: R00, Centers: Y26, Y28, Leaves & Stems: G21, G24, G28

#6 Cross:  W2, W3, W4, W5, Flowers: RV91, RV00, Centers: Y26, Y28, Leaves & Stems: G43, G82, G94

Products







10 comments:

  1. How beautiful Pam - these are a gorgeous Easter gift
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are beautiful and you've made an awesome job with the colouring. I'm sure your friends loved them. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've colored Jan's image beautifully. I'm sure your friends will be blessed with this thoughtful gift. Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing Pam
    and the true meaning of Easter comes to light more so this year I feel..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Easter image and sure your cards were well received by our friends, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring. They look so good on the cards too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully done and loving the coloring on each of the images!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this beautiful easter card. We hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE"

    ReplyDelete