Thursday, April 20, 2023

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Another sponsor for April for the Classic Design Challenge's 7th Birthday is Keen Crafters.  The owner is actually on our Design Team!  Instead of a digital design, she supplied us with a digital paper pack.  I've selected Pretty in Purple and made these two Sympathy cards using two of the patterned papers. 



 

I do love to color for most of my cards, however there is certainly a time in everyone's life where using digital paper to make your cards is the right answer.  They are a great addition to lots of colored images or solo as shown here.  I 'made them my own' but adding the sentiment, die cut edges and enamel dots.  

Thank you Michelle from Keen Crafters for the beautiful paper packs.  Be sure to check out the Classic Challenge Blog to see other cards using digital papers and also to add yours to our challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Corrosive  ~ Challenge 4  

Less is More ~ Challenge 481  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge #204


Pam's Pearls


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Pam - that is stunning paper and you have used them to great advantage here
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards Pam. Love those papers. Good luck in the comps xx Tracey Randell from Annie's group xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards, the colours are gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing along with us at LIM with this super pretty floral creation.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete