Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Double Giraffe Easter Cards

Today I'm sharing a couple of Easter cards I made using Amanda Jayne Digital Stamps ~ my favorites of all her collections... Giraffes!  

First up is her 'Easter Basket Giraffe' - isn't he the cutest!  Love the large basket and bow!  After Copic coloring him I used Tattered Lace Hemstitch Square dies for the image and the stripped background.  I mounted both on a deep purple card base and added the ribbon strip 'Happy Easter'. 


For the second one, I used her 'Easter Giraffe' image.  Again I used my Copic markers for coloring,  I used a new die for the cut of the image.  it's called Label Stax 2 by My Favorite Things.    I used a green A2 size card base and cut the polka dotted mat about 1/2" smaller.  Once the back ground was secured, then I added the completed giraffe image in the center of the card base.  For the final touch, I added a strip of the Happy Easter ribbon that I had in my stash.



 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Change Up Your Life ~ Challenge 157 ~ Cute Animals 

Cards Galore Encore ~ April Challenge ~ Challenge 110 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 71 

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 256 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Easter Basket Giraffe: Y17, Y19, Y21, Y23, E97, E42, E43, N6, R11, Basket: G20, G43, G46, Bow: V12, V15, V17, Eggs: R02, R29, B01, B04, V15, V000, Shadow: W2, W3, Around Image: BG0000

Easter GiraffeY17, Y19, Y21, Y23, E97, E42, E43, N6, R11, Eggs: R29, R02, G46, BG57, Y15, B04, B02, shadow: W3, W2, Around Image: BG0000

Products





 

Amanda Jayne, Easter Giraffe  

Tattered Lace, Hemstitch Square

My Favorite Things, Label Stax 2




4 comments:

  1. What cuties are these giraffes Pam, and so beautifully portrayed here. Two beautiful cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe both are so darling
    Love these 🦒 🦒 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are equally wonderful.. thank you so much for your share with CRAFT GALORE ENCORE.. DT KOYEL, ❤️

    ReplyDelete