Tuesday, April 18, 2023

I Stand at the Door

Today I'm sharing another page from my Bible Art Journal.  

This scripture was Revelation 3:20, one that is familiar to lots of folks. 

I've used Whimsy Stamps ~ DoveArt, Garden Door for my design.



 I love this stamp and all the colors it allows for you to use.  You'll notice the greenery above the door and down the left side, is merely dots and squiggly lines that are then blended with the lightest shade of green.  Fun Copic coloring for sure.

When I completed the coloring, I trimmed close to the image and the scripture that I had printed also.  I cut the green matting piece to be the background for both pieces.

The green background matting is secured first into the art journal, then I added the bottom Copic colored image, squaring it up with the journal page.  Lastly I added the blocked scripture/sentiment in the center of the space above the colored image. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Path of Positivity ~ Challenge 111 ~Inspired by Literature (Bible)

Sunday Stamps ~ SSC307 - Floral Frangrance  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 591/592


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Door: E13, E19, Wall Greenery: G40, G43, G46, Sky: B00, B01, Left Flower Bushes: RV00, RV02, Y18, YG93, Right Flowers: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, R24, R27, R37, Wall: W2, W3, W4

 

Products

Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt, Garden Door (discontinued)

My Bible Art Journal, 2023





 


6 comments:

  1. A glorious image to go with your scripture for your Bible Art Journal, Pam. I want to walk along the path and peer over the wall - I expect the view is breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing your page in our April Path of Positivity Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice scene on your card and you colored the image so well. Beautiful verse. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful journaling! The stamp with the door wide open is so perfect for your chosen scripture! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked our "floral fragrance" challenge colors with your garden gate scene!! Beautiful & peaceful!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC307

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a beautifully colored garden scene! Thank you for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete