Thursday, February 1, 2024

Fairy Children

This afternoon we are opening the February blog for Morgan's Artworld with more Design Team cards made with her images. 

For my project card, I selected Fairy Children Painted Lady.  I found this to be a very busy image with lots of background forest images. But the focus is on the Fairy Child.



 I used Copic marker for all the coloring, using mostly light colors in the background to allow the focus to remain on the boy.  

The card base is made with the olive green cardstock.  I added the black 1/2" horizontal strip across the center, then secured the green patterned paper. .After trimming the image, I added the black liner mat and secured them to the center of the card base.  Lastly I added the two dragonfly appliques on each of the black strips to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Be sure to visit Morgan's Artworld

for more images and to see the other Creative Team cards.  We'd love for you to join us in the monthly challenge!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 9 

Cupcake Inspiration - Challenge 586  

A Perfect Time to Craft - February Challenge  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products 



3 comments:

  1. A very intricate picture to colour Pam, but you have really made a stella job of it - a great mounting of the image also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the coloring. That must have taken such a long time with intricacy of the image. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, and great intricate stamp to color, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete