Friday, February 2, 2024

Baskets of Hearts

For today's Valentine, I'm sharing Di's Digital Designs, Valentine Bear - times two actually.  The first one turned out so cute I had to do a second one! 




I sized the image for an A2 card front and added the different sentiment under each bear, then printed. 

Both card images are colored with my Copic markers and I used the Gina Marie Designs Label 3 rectangle.  As you can tell with them side by side, I used the scraps from one card and the embellishment for the other card.  After I mounted the completed card fronts, I randomly added tiny beads to each for a little sparkle. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 







Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Bears: E33, E35, R20, Baskets: E11, E13, E15, E19, 

Pink Heart card: RV02, RV34, RV06, RV53, RV93, RV66

Purple Heart card: V20, V25, V04, BV13, BV23, V22,  BG05, BG01

 

Products 

Di's Digi Designs, Valentine Bear - Freebie on Kit & Clowder 2/2023



4 comments:

  1. Love both your Valentine cards,love how you framed the cute little bears.
    carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Birthstone Chhallenges.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful pair of cards Pam - it certainly is a sweet image, and you have used it to perfection on both cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so so sweet xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling bear with love overflowing everywhere he goes! Sorta like you, Pam! Pure Valentine Sweetness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete