Wednesday, February 21, 2024

We Will Always Be Family

Today I'm sharing a card I recently made using Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt, Parrot Duo.  I've had this one quite a while and never gotten around to inking it up, but I really was pleased with it and certainly plan to use it again.



 There are certainly lots of color combos you can select from to color parrots.  I elected to make my pair using the same color combinations with my Copic markers. 

I used Gina Marie Designs Label 3 for the decorative edge after completing the coloring.  Then I inked the edges with a blue ink pad.  

The card base is a standard A2 size covered in the blue palm patterned matting.  I secured the image in the center and then returned the card to my Misti and stamped the sentiment with black Versa Clair ink to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafts Galore Encore ~ February Challenge   

Crafty Animals  ~ Challenge 80  

Critter Crazy ~ Challenge 83  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 73  

Triple B ~ February Challenge 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Limb: E70, E71, E74, Birds: N0, N1, N5, E30, Y15, R08, R17, R27, R25, B23, B24, B28


Products 

Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt, Parrot Duo (unavailable)

Gina Marie Designs, Label 3

7 comments:

  1. This is very well done xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the p.paper and parrots stamp-beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ❤️ pretty card, colours and stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty make and awesome colouration of the image! I love this birds.

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring of that gorgeous image Pam - love the simple mounting that really lets the birds take centre stage
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and beautiful card, love the parrots, and background, die and paper. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Pretty background paper and a wonderfully coloured image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete