Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Rest in Him

Several months ago Fred She Said was the sponsor for the  Classic Design Challenge Blog..  Today I’m sharing another card that I created using their ‘Dogwood’ image.


 I’d recently saw this technique on Beccy’s Place blog, where she cut out her colored flower and mounted on black for a sympathy card.  I really loved hers and wanted to try it.   I love the dramatic effect it gives, making your image pop, yet not over powering, especially for a sympathy card.

The beautiful die cut tag is from Stampin' Up, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. (Thank you my enabling friend Kathy S.)

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beautiful Blossoms ~ Challenge 14 

Colorful Options ~ February ~ Pink  

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 67  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 62 ~ Flowers

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Flower: RV00, RV02, RV000, Leaves: G21, G82 

Products  

7 comments:

  1. Colors are amazing
    This is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Pam. The floral image on black really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image which looks perfect against the black background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is stunning Pam - I must remember this, thanks for the inspiration!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card design Pam. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Colorful Options those delicate blooms really pop against the black card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So striking with the black background, love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete