Monday, February 5, 2024

Be Mine

Today's Valentine image comes from Jan's Digital Designs, Valentine Wishes. I made this earlier for a weekend Tic Tac Toe challenge for "Heart", "Patterned paper", and "Ribbon".



 

I kept the image rather small on this card so it would fit in this layout and show off the pretty patterned coordinating paper.

After coloring the heart wreath, I used one of the Stitched Scallop Basic Edgers from My Favorite Things to die cut the V shaped bottom.  I covered the card base with the patterned paper then secured the die cut piece on top.  Lastly I added the red organza ribbon with just a simple knot.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Heart Quest ~ Challenge #47  

Pearly Sparkles ~ Challenge 92 ~ Love/Have a Heart  

The Flower Challenge ~ Challenge 88 ~ Add a Heart  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 160 ~ Red/Pink

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Banner: BG11, BG13, Flowers: R81, R83, R85, R60, R63, BG70, BG72, R24, R27, R29, Y13, Y18, YR23, YR27, YG61, YG63

Products 

Jan's Digital Stamps, Valentine Wishes  

My Favorite Things, Stitched Scallop Basic Edgers



6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card
    Love the colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and floral heart.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam: please look at the theme badge for #47 at Heart's Quest. You have to have at least 1 item from each side of the theme options badge to create your own pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Pam - love how you used the die for the fun edge to the image panel, and the fabulous paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colorful heart wreath, Pam. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your floral heart wreath is colored beautifully! I love the feminine touch of the scallops and pretty ribbon. Thanks for playing with at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete