Thursday, February 15, 2024

Happy Birthday Dad

Today I'm here with the Design Team for the Classic Design Challenge as we open the February Challenge.  This month we have two sponsors ~ Polkadoodles and Fred She Said.

I've selected Fred She Said's image, 'Nolan With a Sign/Heart' for my project card. This image comes with this cute little fellow holding a blank sign and four additional signs with words to add to the image.  I've selected 'Happy Birthday' for mine. 




After sizing the image and printing, I colored him with Copic markers.  The paper pad that I pulled for the coordinating green mat included the striped background paper. I stamped the '-DAD-'' on a scrap of white cardstock, die cut it and added the same green cardstock background. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 95 ~ Dots/Stripes 

Let's Create ~ Challenge 204 ~ Polka dots and/or Stripes 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 223 ~ The Paper Shelter


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat and Shirt: R08, YG07, Shorts: B91, B95, B97, Socks: YG06, Shoes: E11, E13, E25

 

Products 


4 comments:

  1. This card melts your heart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this card is adorable and just perfect for Dad's birthday! Thanks for creating such a wonderful card with this adorable image for the Classic Design Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute digital stamp and fun card! Love the stripes and the design, Pam. Thanks for sharing your card with us on the Let's Craft and Create Blog. Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete