Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Cutest Bunny

I'm back today with the second posting with the All Dressed Up Design Team this month and we sharing our inspirational cards using this month's new images.  

For mine, I used Bunny Hairband and made this Happy Easter card.


 
I started by printing the image and coloring her with Copic markers.   Then I decided to fussy cut her out - very slowly of course!

I covered the 6" square card base with the muted green paper and added the hunter green die cut grassy border across the bottom.   I used Gina Marie Designs Easter Egg Flowers dies and colorful cardstock to make the three 'egg flowers'.  After securing them in place I added the completed image to the right of the flowers.  I cut a 1/8" strip of the background paper and glued it under the girl to ground her and the yellow flower.  Lastly I die cut the 'Happy Easter' sentiment from Gina Marie Designs out of the hunter green cardstock and secured it above the other elements to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 727 ~ Dies or Punches  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 83 ~ February  

Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 9  

Creative Crafters - Challenge 73



Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E41, E42, E43, Dress: BG01, BG05, BG07, Bunny: E31, R20, Hairband: BG07, BG05, R20, Flower: Y18, Y15, Dress Sash: Y18, Boots: Y18, BG01

 

Products






6 comments:

  1. I just love this
    I wamt that bunny 🐇 in real life
    Great job xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, cute Easter card using this sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at The Creative Crafter. Deanna DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Pam - love your easter egg flowers, and the wee girl is so pretty too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Easter card using that sweet ADU image, Pam and super fussy cutting too!...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Pam. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Fun die cuts too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete