Friday, February 16, 2024

Sweet Dreams Little One

Today I'm sharing another image from Mariola Budek Art,  This one is 'Sweet Dreams' and I used the 'cold blue' image for coloring.  When purchasing her images they all come as 'cold', 'light', and 'sepia' which is very nice to give you choices in your coloring. 



 

I sized the image to just under 4" and printed on 110# Neenah cardstock.  Then I used Copic markers for my coloring.  

I double matted the image using the Gina Marie Designs Label Three for the image and each layer as shown.  All are secured on a standard A2 card base.

I love this artist's images as she really knows how to capture facial expressions. What talent! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Crafter ~ Challenge 73  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 83  

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ February Challenge   

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 126


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bear: BV000, BV00, BV01, N4, RV10, G12, YG41, Blanket: B000, BG000, Bunny: E30, E31, G02, G12, Shirt: YG41, G12, Hair: E41, E42, E43, E00

 

Products 


Gina Marie Designs, Label 3



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous
    So suttle and beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Memories of when mine were that age.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam , sweet and so preciously coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! And beautifully coloured too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious, Pam. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete