Wednesday, January 31, 2024

More Birthday Wishes

 One of my special online girlfriends birthday was a few days ago and I'm sharing the card I made for her today.

 Her name is Pam also, so we both lovingly call each other, 'the other Pam' or 'my sister Pam'.   Our friendship was definitely a Godsequence as we began our online chatting in July of 2015.  I'm very blessed to have the friendship of this wonderful Christian lady.



 When I was searching for an image for Pam's card, I had no idea what I wanted to use.  Knowing how much she loves her vegetable and flower garden, I thought this Lotus Corner from Technique Junkies would make a nice card for her. 

I sized the image to about 3" wide and printed on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for the coloring and the Gina Marie Designs Label 3 for the decorative edge.  Don't you just love the pink marble paper that I used for the matting! I should have added one of those stickers that says..."I used my good paper for you!" 

I secured both the matting and the completed image to the front of a standard A2 card base.  Then I slipped the card into my Misti and stamped the birthday sentiment with Versa Clair ink.  I added clear embossing powder and heat set the sentiment giving it a nice shine.  I randomly added the three enamel dots to complete my card's design.

Happy Birthday 'other Pam'!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Make Mine Monday - Challenge 218 ~ Use Your Patterned Paper  

Beautiful Blossoms ~ Mood Board 13  

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 66  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ Challenge 13

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 YG0000, YG13, YG17, YG23, G14, R21, R000, W2

 

 

Products  

Technique Junkies - Lotus Corner is discontinued.



6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful
    Wow great coloring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful pink marble frame and fabulous image,so beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite Pam - I am sure the 'other' Pam would have loved it! Your 'marble' frame is a beautiful use of the the fabulous paper - I thought it was a digi ribbon initially
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always liked marbled paper and yours is especially pretty. A beautifully designed card and personalized for your friend makes it special. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely card and I am sure Pam will love it! Good to use your "good paper" for a good friend! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've let that image shine but still added lovely paper. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete