Friday, February 9, 2024

Forever Love

Today's Valentine cards are made using 'Forever Love' from Di's Digitals.  It's one I ended up making two of, so I thought I'd share both in today's blog. 







Both are Copic colored in the darker skin tones. The top card I used Gina Marie Designs Tribal Stitched Rectangles for the die cut and the bottom was done with Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die.   

Different papers and embellishments always make the images look totally different, so always be willing to try new papers or ribbons.  I think both cards turned out great!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Di's Designs Challenge ~ 3 Colors with Red or Pink 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 218 ~ Use Patterned Paper  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 83


Pam's Pearls

 


Products 

Unfortunately, Forever Love has been discontinued.

4 comments:

  1. You really did a great job using 1 stamp but yet quite different cards
    Love those xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous card and I love the cute image and I agree about different papers giving a different effect.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, both so sweet, and both pretty heart patterns are lovely! Perfect cute Valentines! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are fabulous! I really like the way you changed the colors and layout for each one depending on the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. I hope you'll play along with us again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete