Thursday, February 8, 2024

Fun Fold Valentine

Today I'm sharing another one of the Polkadoodles, Tons of Love Elephants.  This one is Love Flowers Elephant and I've made it into a double gate fun fold.



 I wanted this one to be about the shade of purple that is in the printed background paper.   It's like a blue/gray lavender and I selected Copic BV20 through BV29 shades to achieve that color.  

I found this fun fold on Pinterest and used a solid cardstock that coordinated with the elephant.  I selected two pieces of the Spring digital papers for the vertical pieces.  After die cutting the completed image and the solid matting for it, I secured each of the vertical paper patterned pieces to the card base.  Then I added the matted image to the center of the top fold to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 582 ~ Hearts  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Love is in the Air  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 80  

Heart Quest ~ #2 ~ Celebration of Love

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Heart: BV20, Flowers, RV34, R81, Y28, Leaves: BG70, BG72, BG75, Elephant: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, E81, E84

 

Products


 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable
    Suoer cute 🐘
    Love the type of fold xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your very darling Valentine for HQCOLCB's #2 theme option event of Valentine's Day!!! Your card is precious! Beautifully made! --Becca

    ReplyDelete