Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Will You Have Tea?

Today little Miss Olivia turns FIVE months old and her Disney Princess photo shoot is Bella and the Beast with all the elements from the story.  

For her special keepsake card, I selected the tea party scene.



After sizing the image to about 3 1/2" tall, I printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock and then colored Bella using my Copic markers.  I also printed the tea cup and her name and '5 months' in a separate location on the sheet.  

I carefully trimmed the cup as close as possible once he was colored and set him aside along with the words.   I used Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangles for the completed Bella image.  Next I cut the dark plum cardstock slightly larger than the Bella image to use as a photo liner. 

The card base is 5 3/4" square and I covered it with the yellow patterned paper.  Next I cut a 1" strip of the plum cardstock and secured it horizontally across the front of the card base.  I secured the matted image slightly to the left of center over the horizontal strip.  Using one of the smaller scalloped stitched dies in the same set, I cut the wording so the scallop would be under and to each side.  I then added that to the card front at the base of the image, followed by adding the gold 1/8" strip of gold washi tape.  Next I added a very small piece of fun foam behind the cup and secured him at the end of the words, crossing over the gold band.  Lastly I added the white organza ribbon and bow at the top fold to complete this keepsake card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 224 ~ Beccy's Place  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 163 ~ Cute  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 272  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 11  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 704 ~ All Occasions

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, Eyes: B21, B24, B28, Lips: R22, R23, Teapot & Cup: V04, N01, Y19, Dress: Y19, Y18, Y15 

Products 

Image ~ google search


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful keepsake
    Beautiful Olivia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Pam - a card to be treasured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete