Wednesday, February 28, 2024

You're How Old?

Here we go with another one of Beccy's Place's Cool Chicks.  This is Bea Bird and isn't she just hilarious
 ~ especially for this sentiment!





She's a fun little image to color and works with lots of different sentiments but today's card was for one of my church ladies who was celebrating a milestone birthday.   It turned out so bright and cheerful and she loved it! 

After Copic coloring the bird, I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching Rectangle dies for both the image and the coordinating patterned background matting.  Each later is secured on the A2 sized card base, with the image tilted  so the flowers were more visible.  I added three tiny pearls to add to the feminine touch and complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Simon Says Stamps ~ Monday Challenge ~ Fur or Feathers  

AAA Birthday ~ Challenge 259 ~ CAS  

Allsorts ~ Week 769 ~ Things that Fly  

Beccy's Place - February Challenge 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

R22, E23, E25, E27, Y13, Y15, Y18, W4  

 

Products 

Beccy's Place, Cool Chicks ~ Discontinued

Penny Black, Elegant Stitching




 

10 comments:

  1. This made me smile this morning Pam! So cute. Perfect image for the birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card pam - I love it. Thank you for the smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cool chick, love that expression on her face. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha so funny
    Love the coloring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and colourful card and great take on our Things that Fly theme at Allsorts, many thanks for join in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Pam, I love the fun image. Thank you for sharing another card in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Things That Fly option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours on this one Pam, great choice of paper! You did a great job with the image too, the yellow is such a happy colour. I'm glad to hear your friend enjoyed it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little bird made me laugh! Great color and clean design for this fun card, Pam. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts and using the Things That Fly option, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that chick made me smile!! Thank you so much for bringing him along to Allsort this week!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete