Tuesday, February 13, 2024

First Valentine Day

While most of us have this Valentine's Day routine down to a science, this will be little Miss Olivia's first Valentine.  As we're working through all of her first year events, I'm trying to make all the holidays with Pooh.  Her Momma is a huge Pooh fan and I'm sure this will rub off on sweet little Olivia!

Here's our cuddly Pooh Bear with his Valentine for Olivia.



 After sizing the image for the A2 card front, I layered the text next to Pooh and then printed the image on 110# Neenah cardstock.  The image was colored using Copic markers. 

I used Gina Marie Designs, Label 3 to die cut the pretty decorative edge on the completed image.  After deciding on the heart background paper, I cut the solid aqua card stock as a matting between the two.  I used a corner rounder punch on the aqua paper. 

The card base is a standard A2 size with the heart paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4" and then secured on the front.  Next I added the completed image with the aqua mat to the center to complete the design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Heart Quest - Celebration of Love ~ Challenge #2 

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 191 ~ Seeing Red  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 219 ~ Love 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ February Challenge ~ Hearts 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Balloons: Y11, Y15, Y19, BG11, BG15, BG57, Heart: R35, R46, Jacket: R37, R39, Pooh: E53, E55, Shadow: W4, W1

Products  

Googled Disney image

   

5 comments:

  1. Love love this
    Many firsts for little Olivia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this is so cute. Love that background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Pam for sharing at HQCOLCB's #2 love event option of Valentine's Day!!! Too cute!!! You're creating very special memories and keepsakes for little Olivia to treasure as she grows! Appreciatively, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh so cute. Darling card. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Valentine card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat x

    ReplyDelete