Thursday, February 15, 2024

Celebrate!!!

I'm back this afternoon with the Design Team from All Dressed Up as we share additional images for the February challenge.

I've selected 'Amore' for today's card. 



Although this image has a 'Valentine' flair, I wanted to use her for a celebration card with a Paris design.  

I sized the image to just under 3" and colored her with Copic markers. Next I used a Scalloped Heart die by Darice on the completed image.  I used a pink cat-eye ink pad and lightly inked the scalloped edges of the heart. 

  I used the Parisian City die and black cardstock for the Eiffel Tower and hills. I also die cut the 'Celebrate' with the same black cardstock.

For the background I selected a vintage patterned paper that coordinated with the burgundy 6" card base and the completed image. 

After securing the Eiffel Tower and Celebrate to the vintage paper, I added the heart shaped image on the right side.  I trimmed away the right side of the heart so that the image was the center of the focus and well balanced on the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Try It on Tuesday ~ February ~ Hearts or Flowers   

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ February  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 191 ~ Seeing Red 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: N4, N5, N6, N7, Dress & Heart Balloon: R24, R27, R29

 

Products 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and cute image-love the Vintage p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this card yells romantic
    Awesome job xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super design for this special card, it is a lovely way to use the heart to highlight the pretty image.
    Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paris. It's a great choice. And that lady looks in love with it too. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete