Saturday, February 24, 2024

Huge Wishes!

It's almost Mother's Day in the United Kingdom and the Polkadoodles Design Team has been busy making special cards for that occasion.  For my first Mother's Day card, I've selected the Special Gift Elephant from Tons of Love Elephant set.  



After sizing the image for a 5 1/2" square  card base, I layered the 'HUGE wishes' sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set near the balloons.  After printing I used Copic markers for the coloring.  

I selected Polkadoodles Easter Digital paper for the background and the sentiment tag. I used Pink and Main's Rounded Stitched Square and Rectangle dies for the decorative edges of each piece.  Next I mounted the completed image and the sentiment tag under it.  Lastly I added the organza bow and the enamel dots to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

You can visit the Polkadoodles Challenge for this week ~ Challenge 8 ~ to see all the Design Teams cards and join our in @ https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2024/02/wk-8-card-making-paper-craft-challenge.html

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Spy Something with a B ~ Balloon  

The Craft Addict ~ Challenge 10 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 635-636  

Passion for Markers ~ Week 727 ~ Dies or Punches  

Critter Crazy ~ Challenge 83

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Balloon: RV17, RV63, Y13, Y15, Gift: YG17, Elephant: YR000, YR00, YR01, YR02, R000, BV20, BV23, Bow: RV17, Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67

 

Products 









 

7 comments:

  1. He melts my heart
    Great choice of colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and pretty paper.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image so beautifully used here. The font on the sentiment if beautiful, Pam.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paper choice for this cute elephant card, Pam. Fab colouring and CAS design...
    Thanks again for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! Love your little elephant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, the elephant is totally adorable! Loved playing I spy with your card and found some more b's too in addition to the balloon you menioned. There are blossoms and 2 bows and the color blue :) So fun!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye! It's so perfect for our theme!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, I love the sweet elephant with balloons. Thanks so much for sharing with “I Spy” challenge “Something Beginning With B”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete