Monday, February 12, 2024

Valentine Henry

Today I'm again sharing two cards using the same image.  This time I've used C. C. Designs Valentine Henry first as a tag made into a card card and then as a panel also made into a card. 




I think this is a super cute image and love the little tam hat and wide legged jeans.   Both images are Copic colored on Neenah cardstock. 

I often forget about my tag maker dies - back of the drawer...out of sight.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  But such a great die when you pull it out to use it ~ it's the Gina Marie Arched Stitched Tag.  The background paper was embossed using the Altenew Starburst 3D folder.   I tilted the tag slightly when securing to the background and added the fishtail cut sentiment to complete this card. 

The second image done in darker skin tones was then die cut using Gina Marie Designs Tribal Stitched Rectangle die.  The card base for this one is 5 3/4" by 4 1/2".  After adding the patterned paper to the card front, I added the completed image to the left side. Then I added the 3 little puffy hearts and the sentiment at the bottom to finish this one. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sweet Stampin ~ Valentines or Galentines  

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge ~ Challenge 665  

C. R. A. F. T ~ Challenge 708 ~ Love / Valentines  ~ Top 3

Moving Along with The Times ~ February ~ Challenge 163 ~ Love/Hearts

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tag ~ Hair: E39, YR27, YR23, YR21, Flowers: BG96, BG93, BG53, Y19, R37, BV02, N0, N3, Pants & Hat: BG90, BG93, BG96, Heart: R29, R27, BV02, Sweater: R32, R14, Shoes: W5, W1, Shadow: W1

2nd card ~ Hat: BG70, BG93, BG96, Hair: N3, Heart: R39, R27, R17, Flowers: Y28, R39, BG49, V15, YR20, Sweater: N1, B92, Pants: B91, B93, B95, Shoes: N2, N6, Shadow: W4


Products

CC Designs, Valentine Henry - Discontinued




1 comment: