Monday, February 26, 2024

Happy Shared Birthday!

Before the month of February gets away, I wanted to share a couple of cards that I made this month for two of my girlfriends who share a birthday.   They happen to share their day on Valentine's Day which I'm sure made their parents very happy 'many' years ago! 

They also both happen to like dragonflies among other things that they have in common, so I landed on Angie Blom's, Dragonfly Script digital image for their cards.



It happened to be Jennie's milestone 60th birthday.

After Copic coloring I used Gina Marie's Pierced Nested Label Dies and inked the edges with coordinating aqua ink.  



Johnette's was done in Copic shades of purple with the Gina Marie X-Stitched Rectangle die.  It was inked with lavender ink before securing to the background and adding the additional layers. 

I enjoyed coloring this design and used it for several other occasions this month.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

AAA Cards ~ Challenge 259 ~ CAS Birthday  

Allsorts ~ Week 769 ~ Things That Fly  

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 111 ~ Birthday  

Time Out Challenge ~ Challenge 257 ~ 10th Birthday

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Aqua - BG05, BG07, YG25, YG02, BG09, BG15, BG03, BG49, Y28

Purple - BV13, BV02, BV01, Y28, BV04 

Products 






10 comments:

  1. Both are amazing
    I have to say the turquoise catches my attention
    I love that color xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely creations for Allsorts challenge and both beautifully made for your friends. However you can only add one card from a post, you can enter up to three times, but each must be on a separate post as mentioned in our rules so afraid the second one you linked has been deleted.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Copic coloring and I really like the script background for both of them. Thank you for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards and love the Dragonfly stamp and dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super dragonfly cards, Pamela. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge with your first card, using the Things That Fly option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous dragonfly with script stamp and both cards use it beautifully, Pam. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts and using the things that fly option as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing that lovely special 60th card with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous dragonfly cards, I always love a bit of text/script behind an image for some interest as well. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so lovely and two of my fav colours too! Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky friends to be receiving such lovely cards, Pam. Thanks for sharing them with us for our birthday celebration at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete