Tuesday, March 3, 2020

You're In My Thoughts

Although I got a peek at the work of Barbara Sproatmeyer at the Jennifer Dove Copic Boot Camp last fall, today's card is the first of her stamp line from Whimsy Stamps that I've purchased and had time to work with.

 For today's card I used her Polka Dot Pals Imogen Clear Stamps set, which was so cute and fun to work with! 


I started by stamping the girl and the mushrooms on Neenah 110# card stock.  Then I added the butterfly above her hands and the extra bit of grass just behind her.   I used Copic markers for coloring and the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for the image edge afterwards.  Then I returned the image to the Misti and added the Penny Black, Special Thoughts, 'You're in my thoughts' sentiment using VersaFine ink.  

I covered the A2 card base with a green and red plaid paper. I also added a bit of red twine to the edge of the colored image before adding to the card base.  Turned out to be a cute little thinking of you card that will quickly go in the mail to someone special. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Skin: E50/R01, Hair: Y06, Y21, E42/E43, Hair Flower: B93, B000, Clothes: E93, E95, Shirt: N0 Grass: G12, G14, G24, Mushrooms: W1, W3, W4, R35, R37, BG72, BG75, Butterfly from all.

Products Used:









2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I so excited to be going to bootcamp later this year! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card ❤️ thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete