Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Need Some Help With Those Birthday Candles?

Oh My Goodness!  If this isn't the cutest Cuttlebug image from Unity Stamps yet!  He is perfect for a birthday greeting card with the sentiment that comes with his package. 

Cuttlebug Dragon by artist Tierra Jackson is my featured card today and also my entry in the Unity {Show & Tell} Birthday Challenge this month.


I stamped him on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Rectangle Die for the decorative edge of the image and the deep purple mat also.

I selected a light purple 5 1/2" square card base and stamped Happy Birthday then added the image and mat.  I die cut three candles using Taylored Expressions Make a Wish Candle die in a textured green.  I glued them at the bottom and tied the red string to match his heart, and then glued the tops down.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
YG01, YG03, YG13, YG21, YG25, R29, W3

Products Used:



3 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pam - love that image, he's a real sweetie, but most of all I love your card - the contrasting colours and the fabulous layout
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol he's darling
    Awe
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete