Sunday, March 1, 2020

Seek the Courage

I'm extremely happy to announce that I am a new design team member here at Corrosive Blog Monthly Challenges.  This is also my first experience being on an International Design Team.

There were two vendor's who sponsored the March challenges 
 Below you will see the card I've made using 'Never' from Ike's Art.




It was hard to pick from all the nice images available but I selected this girl because of her long curls and her beautiful eyes.

To make today's card, I sized the digital image to about 3.5" x 4.5" and printed her on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring (referenced below).  When completed, I used the Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Rectangle die to cut close to the image, then matted with an orange floral print.  I selected a 5.5" square card base  and used a chocolate brown base mat followed by the green and orange vertical stripe mat.  I selected a sentiment of encouragement and stamped it using the Misti and VersaFine ink.  I also added the same orange floral print mat.  After positioning the image and the sentiment on the card base, I added three tiny black pearls vertically for the finishing touch.

I hope you will join the monthly challenge here on the Corrosive Blog this month!  I look forward to seeing your entry.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, YR000, RV000, V20, E51, R00, Hair: E21, E11, E23, E25, Dress: BG11, BG23, BG32, BG34,  Lips:R05, R22

Products Used:

Gina Marie Designs, X-stitched Rectangle

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card!!! Congrats on becoming an international design team member!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new position. Your card is lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully you have coloured that lovely image Pam, and the resultant card is exquisite. Congratualtions on being on the DT :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on your new DT position. :-)
    Fantastic colouring on her - especially the hair.
    Thank you for using my image. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete