Wednesday, March 4, 2020

100% Chance of Happiness

Some of my favorite stamp sets I have purchased from Facebook sellers.  It's not like our well taken care of stamps wear out ~ we love them too much!  We all just like to recycle them to new and loving homes so we can make room to purchase other well loved stamps! I offer you a link at the bottom of my blog every day over to my craft page.  
I'd love for you to check it out sometime. 

The stamp set today came just a week or so ago from one of the Facebook sellers.  It's a Hello Bluebird set named Puddle Play.




I stamped the elephant and mouse on Neenah 110# cardstock, then aligned the umbrella handle to touch the elephant's trunk.  I used Copic markers for coloring.  For the elephant I used W00 and W1, the mouse N2, the grass G82, YG61 and YG63 and the umbrella BV04, BG02, and YR04.  I used Distress Oxide (Spun Sugar and Broken China) and my cloud stencil to make the background clouds.  

I die cut the colored image with the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangles Die, then returned it to the Misti and stamped the sentiment with VersaFine ink.  I cut an olive green mat 1/4 smaller than the A2 card base and adhered it to the base first then added the colored image.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute scene. Lovely coloring. It's nice when you can get a well loved stamp at a good price. I don't have Facebook or I'd be looking through also.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete