Thursday, March 5, 2020

Birthday Bliss

Today I would like to share a beautiful flower image from Penny Black named Bliss.  Like quite a few of the Penny Black stamps, this one is large, therefore my birthday card for my friend is made on a 6" square card base. 


Isn't that a beautiful flower?  So light and delicate! 

I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  For the flower I used B21, B23, B45  and B37.  For the leaves I used, G40, G43, G82, and G85. 

I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Die to get the pretty edging on the colored image.  For the navy blue matting I used the Tattered Lace Nesting Beaded Chain Square die.  I matched an olive green solid mat to cover the front of the white 6" square card base.  I tied the navy organza ribbon around the navy mat then added it to the card base.  Next I added the colored image on top of the ribbon and attached it to the card base.  Then I was able to complete the organza bow, making sure everything was lined up.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete