Tuesday, March 17, 2020

For God So Love the World ~ Tag it Tuesday

The day Polka Dot Orchard's digital packages 'Three Crosses' and 'Saved by Grace' came out was super exciting to me.  Two nice packages filled with scriptures and more!

It didn't take long before I had downloaded them and began working on the cross from Saved by Grace.  Much later that night, I couldn't sleep and returned to my craft desk where I began coloring the sunrise behind Three Crosses.

Here is my completed tag using the crosses with the scripture from John 3:16 under the hill.



Using Copic markers requires quite a few in order to get the blending of the shades of color to look realistic.  I used eight different Copic markers just for this small sunrise, plus the shades for the hill, and the crosses. 

After coloring, I posted this on my Facebook page ~ 

In the quiet of the night

Almost 60 friends either liked/loved/or commented over the next few days.  There is no way to know how many glanced and smiled, read and prayed, or maybe shared this with someone.  

How awesome it is to share God's love for us!  I am so very blessed to share my cards and my artwork with you. God blesses me every day.  My work is for Him and to His glory ~ for without Him ~ I am nothing. 

As a small thank you, I've randomly selected one person from that March 7th posting and will be mailing the finished tag to them.

I hope that you will visit Polka Dot Orchard to see and purchase this package and many others.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ 
where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Product Used:




7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful. People who don't create cards don't realize how many Copic colors are used in one project. So happy to know that you believe in our Lord. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work, love looking at your creations. I love the way you did this bookmarked. Stamp set is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exquisite sunset Pam - a beautiful card for a wonderful celebration of God's love
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! I love the shading you achieved with the Copics - that takes skills. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and very touching!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! It says it all! 🙂 Many blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this
    Just gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete