Saturday, March 21, 2020

Family Love

Today is the birthday of a very special friend of mine ~ Ms Arlene.  She has been one of the most positive influences in my adult life both through my crafting
 and many other areas of daily living.  

I selected Unity Stamps new release Family Love for her card because I know she would love the beautiful Iris's.  Yet I've smiled as I think of this title being so appropriate for the relationship I share with Arlene.  It truly feels like no matter what the circumstance would be, she is like my family, always around to be supportive. 

      Here's my completed card and a few details.     


The red rubber stamp,  designed by Graciellie Designs, is very large and I had to be very careful in positioning it on the card blank.  I used my Copic makers for coloring and blending the flowers, then die cut using the Tattered Lace Beaded Chain rectangle die set.   I also cut an additional rectangular olive mat and used the Tattered Lace die on it also.  I added the double organza bow to complete the card.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG63, Flowers: FB2, BV02, BV000, Y13

Products Used















                                                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Irises are such beautiful take notice of me flowers and that's exactly how they look on your amazing card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love those iris's and how you have coloured and mounted them Pam
    Stay safe
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Iris's and the TL dies are very effective in those colours and offset, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flowers and colourwork. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. You’ve inspired me to use olive more and great colouring. Thanks for playing along with this months challenge at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with lovely irises. Great colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete