Wednesday, March 18, 2020

We Are Fur-Ever Friends

It's Collaboration Wednesday at Polka Dot Orchard. I'm here in South Carolina and will be bringing you today's project with my friend Heidi Cope from Arizona.

Heidi and I met through our love of stamping and making cards almost three years ago.  I had the pleasure of actually meeting her this past October and we're already booked to spend a crafting weekend together in June!  Who says you'll never meet your virtual friends?  

We have selected Polka Dot Orchard's Fur-Ever Friends to use for our projects.  This set was designed by Artist Jeanie Hays and has 15 images included in the purchase.  

Here's my completed card and then a little about how I made it. 



I made my project card using the kitten in the tea cup and added the saucer under the cup for my design.  I also duplicated the paw print under the cup for a little border, then placed the sentiment ~

"Thanks fur always being there"

After printing the image, I used Copic markers for coloring and the Tattered Lace Lacy Square Days die for the image edge.  I added a small blue mat behind the image and also a yellow dotted Swiss mat on the card base.  After adhering the image, I added three different strips of fish themed washi tape in the top right corner to complete the card. 

Now I invite you to visit Heidi's blog by clicking HERE to see what she did with the puppy image in this package. 

If you'd like to purchase this cute digital package, click on the image at the bottom or any of the links to take you to the Polka Dot Orchard website. 


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ 
where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam
Copics Used:
Kitten: Y06, Y15 Y21, E42, E39, Cup & Saucer: B21, B24, B23, B28


Products Used:






















1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image and so delightfully used on this adorable card Pam. Love your paw print border:)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete