Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I See You!


Last month I received an adorable stamp from Dreamerland Crafts called Photographer.  Well if you know me at all, other than by my cards, you will know my camera is never far from me AND the hummingbird is my favorite, in fact it's my logo on my photography work.  What better gift! 

Today I'd like to share with you the first card I made using this sweet little Photographer.


I stamped her on Neenah 110# card stock and then stamped her again on the blue print paper of her dress.  Did you see that one coming?  Her dress is paper pieced.  


I colored the rest of the image with my Copic markers and then used the Gina Marie Petite Looped Lace Oval die.  After die cutting, I returned the image to the Misti and stamped the sentiment from the Altenew set, Fancy Greetings.

I added a green spring floral mat to the 5 1/2" card base then added the colored image to complete the card.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Copics:
Hair: E11, E23, E25, Socks: B37, Shoes: W6, Camera: N3, Bow: B37, Bird: YG01, YG03, R37, Shadow: W3


Products:







5 comments:

  1. What a happy card and you have done a lovely job of paper piecing. I love humming birds and who would not want to take a picture of one in flight. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam what a gorgeous image and such a beautiful card you have made with her!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute paper pieced image and pretty B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the adorable image. For me, it's butterflies, but hummingbirds are not far behind. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card and I love the paper piecing. Thank you for joining us for the spring challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete