Wednesday, March 11, 2020

You Are One Of A Kind

Today I wanted to share a card I recently made for a swap challenge that called for a 'Forest Animal'.  As usual, I met the requirement ~ a fox ~ but sent this sweet 'One of a Kind'  
foxy lady by Darice.



I stamped the fox on 110 # Neenah card stock and colored the image using my Copic markers.  For the fox I used YR21, YR24, and YR27.  For the flowers & leaves: Y15, R81, R85, BG45, BG49, YG61, YG63, & YG93. Nose & Flower center: W6.

I used the Simon Says Twisted Stitch Border die under the image then added it to the top of the blue mat on the card base.  I stamped the vertical sentiment and die cut with a tiny tag die and tucked it under the matching organza ribbon to complete the card.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam





Products Used:


Darice, Okay to be Different




3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wee fox Pam, and beautifully coloured - a sweet card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image & a fab layout too. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete