Monday, March 9, 2020

You Are Loved

Happy Monday! 

There are so many new designs on Polka Dot Orchard being released.... I just want to share them ALL!

This card is made using the digital package Love Grows here, designed by artist Kimberly Wiener.



I love the way she has mixed the succulents and the floral images together and neatly formed a perfect heart shape.  This was also an easy design to color, each image clearly drawn and separated from the next.  

I printed the heart and the sentiment on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  

For the greens: BG72, BG75, G12, YG61, YG63, and G94
For the pinks:  R81, R83, R85
For the purples: BV00, BV02 and BV04

I selected a deep purple mat and actually die cut the sentiment mat in the center of the larger mat so they would match.  The matted image ended up being slightly larger than the standard A2 card base, so I used another 8 1/2 x 11" card stock paper and made the card base to fit the image.

I hope you will visit Polka Dot Orchard and see all the new items that are now available for purchase.


I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

 Products Used:



4 comments:

  1. Oh Pam this is stunning - love the drama of the heart with just the simple sentiment panel that leaves the eye on the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image, Pam! Love your coloring and CAS design. :-D Slipping an a DT hat while I stand in for Margaret, who's out due to eye surgery. Thank you so much for playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining Jan's Digi Stamps challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky in love and I know many would find it lucky to have so many succulents! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete