Monday, March 16, 2020

Congrats on the Hatchling!

One of my favorite stops at the Stamp & Art Tour this past February was to see the products available from Pink & Main.  Each year they have so many cards on display showing how beautiful their stamps and dies are when made into cards.  It's just amazing!  The icing on the cake is of course ~ the Sales / Clearance Rack!  Oh the goodies just jump right into your shopping basket.

These precious little dragons came from the Pink & Main set Fired Up which I purchased as a bundle with the dies for half price!



I also used this card for a swap challenge for Textured Paper.  

To make this card I used my Copic markers for coloring each of the images and the die set for cutting them out.  I used Distressed Oxides and my homemade cloud stencil for the background.  A friend gave me the textured paper thinking how perfect it would be with these cute babies  ~ it worked out perfect!

After adding the images over the textured paper strip, I added the baby dragons by gluing the bottom and placed a small foam dot behind their heads to give the card a little dimension.  I also used a 'stitched' look washi tape to make the balloon ribbon and bow.
It turned out to be a really cute card that I was pleased to send on to my swap partner. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products used:

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card Pam - love how you have used both the textured paper and the images.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Dragons are so cute. And so is your card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your card looks awesome! I love the little dragons and your coloring is amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete