Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Like Waves of the Ocean

My crafting buddy and I attend the Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour as it comes through Columbia SC each February for our birthday treat.  We both really look forward to that little outing even though it seems each year is eventful in some way.   Like my car breaks down one year... and the pre-purchased tickets she got this year... they remained on the kitchen frig the day of the show.  We're a pair for sure!

We have about four favorite vendors that we have to look at every stamp and gadget they bring.  One of our top favorites is Technique Junkies. They set up a huge display of stamps and the crowd of women pile in to read all their hilarious sentiments and admire all the beautiful images. I'm sure several 'husbands' or others that don't understand our addiction to these products, walk by and just shake their heads as we laugh and point to all these funny stamps. 

My card today is my favorite stamp purchase from this year's birthday trip.  It's Technique Junkies, Octopus Face.


If you're reading the card and you don't think that is funny, then you have never had one or more True Friends! 

Thank you Technique Junkies for a great line of products to make us smile every day!

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pam - love the background, but that image and sentiment are fabulous - and yes, I am still giggling!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny Sentiment :D ! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun card! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete