Friday, March 6, 2020

Sparkle ~ It's Your Birthday!

Today I wanted to share with you a sparkly Birthday card I made for a special girlfriend who LOVES Purple!
She also recently got her first DLS Canon Camera, which is going to be really handy with a new grand baby scheduled to arrive in just a few more weeks.

I decided Unity Stamps' Pretty Girl Smile done in monochromatic shades of purple would be just perfect for her.

Here's my finished card and a few details, in case you'd like to make one too! 




I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring. For her hair I used E23, E25, and E27.  For her skin I used E0000, YR0000, RV0000 and E41.  For the bow and dress I selected V91, V93, V95, RV95.  I used C2 for the camera and C3 for her sunglasses as the 'C' series have the most blue/purple tones of the gray families of Copics.

I die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nesting Label die.  I stamped the sentiment using Versa Fine ink and once dried, I cut it with the same die set, using the smallest die.  I matched the purple bubble embossed paper, which I thought was perfect with the thought of a camera flash.  I used a standard A2 card base and adhered the mat, then the colored image and the sentiment.  

I used white crochet thread to make the wraps on the left side and tied on a camera charm with a loopy bow.  After everything was completely assembled then I added sparkly Diamond Stickles to all of the dots on her dress and the larger ones surrounding her.   Although a little hard to see in the photo, this gave her card a nice sparkly effect. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products used:








2 comments:

  1. This is pretty. I love the charm you added to it.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, perfectly detailed card so beautifully tailored to the recipient Pam - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete