Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Day Without A Friend

By now, we've all been self quarantined a couple of weeks with no real end in sight.  It's a troubled time for all of us, a time where we know we have to have Faith Over Fear.  If you're like me, I'm really starting to miss seeing my friends and family.   I think our card making and sending is more important now that ever before.   If one of my cards can bring a little smile or happiness to someone, I want to take advantage of that, especially now.

Today's card is a Stamping Bella image, Honeybear Stuffles.  



A Day Without a Friend is Like a Pot Without a Single Drop of Honey Inside. .... perfect to bring joy to any friend you decide to send it too! 

So I challenge you to devote one day a week to make a card to send to someone.   Mine is Thinking of You Thursday.  I think you will receive as much of a blessing for sending it, as they will when they receive it. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Product Used:




3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam - love the image and the sentiment.
    I have great neighbours and chats over the fence are the order of the day when it is fine :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Stay safe and good luck. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete