Sunday, March 22, 2020

Don't You Gnome I Love You

I don't normally blog on Sunday's, but since I had so many project cards supporting the huge 75% off sale at Polka Dot Orchard, I saved this super cute Gnome 'Love' image for today!




For this card I used the digital package Gnome Matter What, which was drawn by artist Malaine Colver. It's another very large package that includes 1 background stamp, 7 images and 5 hand drawn sentiments. And at 75% off, what a deal!

As I was laying the Gnomes out for my card, I moved the male gnome so that his right arm was holding the female gnome.  I resized them, keeping the scaling accurate, to be close to the same size and then added the sentiment to the right of them, then printed.

I used Copic markers for coloring the images and a Spellbinder die to cut it afterwards.  I matched the Gnomes hat with a piece of 12 x 12 card stock and made my card base 5 1/4" square.  After adding the image to the base, then I added the 1" strip across the bottom to complete the card. 


I hope you will head over to Polka Dot Orchard while you have time - see what's on sale!  You're going to love the new designs!
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:













5 comments:

  1. Awww - what a cutie Pam - love how you have used the images and the way you have coloured them so bright and cheerful too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, cute image and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn challenge this month, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love those Gnomes. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see you playing along at Southern Girls Pam! Made my day seeing your entry pop up. Hope you're well and staying safe in these scary times hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Southern Girls Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete