Monday, March 2, 2020

Just Checking In

Today I would like to share a cute little card from The Greeting Farm using one of their discontinued images, Call Me Ian.




I thought this red gingham paper was perfect with the random ticket prints, as he reminded me of a little fellow playing with his trains.

After stamping him on Neenah 110# card stock, I matched the red paper to Copic R29 and used that for his vest and sneakers.  I selected B91, B93, & B95 for his Hat and Pants.

I added the Whimsy Zig Zag Rectangle Die around the completed image to give it the stitched look ~ sort of like the train track making it's way around the edge of the card.    Once secured to the card base, I completed the card with several wraps of brown twine and a mini clock charm.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment