Friday, March 27, 2020

Have Your Cake

How about a little House Mouse Celebration card for today?  
I have purchased several new House Mouse stamps recently that are all so cute!   So many choices too! 

Today's card is made using Stampendous' Cupcake Coma House Mouse.



After stamping on Neenah 110# card stock, I colored this stuffed little fellow with my Copic markers.  I used Versafine ink for stamping the sentiment to get a good crisp image.  

I used Gina Marie Designs' Petite Looped Lace Oval die on the image and mounted it on a blue dotted mat cut to fit just inside a standard A2 card base. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:


Products Used:















10 comments:

  1. I think everyone should have their cake and eat it too! This is a cute card. I love the color of the party horn. That blue is beautiful and so is the paper. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the die you used and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the house Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling birthday card with the sweet mouse in the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet image, and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully Pam - love it :) Thank you for the much needed smile
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Pam :-) I love this mousie image and the sentiment is perfect! Love the oval frame and papers too, altogether very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Pam! Perfect coordinating sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Pam! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I see a tummy ache coming on with this little guy. What a fun card and card design. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your card, Pam and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such a super cute birthday card, Pam. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would not mind being in a cupcake coma right now. I comfort of food is very temping in these times. This one is so stinking cute and I love the whole idea of it. Thanks so joining us in the fun challenge at Seize the Birthday. I hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete