Saturday, March 21, 2020

A Spring Hello!

Day TWO of the awesome 75% off sale  ~ it's still going on over at Polka Dot Orchard!


Have you had time to check it out?  If not you sure need to!  It's a fun place to shop and I really think you will find some great images!

For my second project card with some of these new digital stamps, I've selected the sweet little chick from the package, Spring Blessings.   This package was designed by Artist Jeanie Hayes and is a large set with eight images and 12 sentiments.




When I went to lay out the chick on my Neenah card stock, I decided to grab the mushrooms in the grass from the Gnome Matter What package and add to this card also.

I colored the images with my copic markers  then added the chipboard buttons.  I cut the red background paper with my Gina Marie Feathered Lace die and trimmed the colored image down to fit inside the framed area.  Then I was able to attach this part to a pail yellow A2 card base.

Head on over to Polka Dot Orchard while you have time - see what's on sale!  You're going to love the new designs!

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Products Used:













3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous combination of images and embellishments on this lovely card Pam. A really sweet result
    Stay Safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little chick and I love how you used the buttons for the flowers. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a great scene combining these too. The buttons are a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Spring Is Coming challenge.

    ReplyDelete