Friday, March 20, 2020

Sunshine & Smiles

Have you seen today's announcement from Polka Dot Orchard Digital Stamps? 
She is having a 75% off weekend sale on all of the digital stamps!!!


I will be sharing several extra cards over the weekend using a few of the new digital images.  

The first one I'd like to show you is the Girl Gnome Bunny from the package Gnome Bunny Is Better Than You.  This package was drawn by artist Malaine Colver and you get one image and three sentiments.





I printed the gnome with one of the sentiments beside her, and colored her using my Copic markers.  I matched her up with a yellow dotted swiss background mat and cut a golden sunshine to go in the corner.  After adhering to the side fold A2 card, I added several matching blue enamel dots and an organza ribbon bow.  Quick and easy and a great card to pop in the mail to make anyone's day! 

Head on over to Polka Dot Orchard while you have time - see what's on sale!  You're going to love the new designs!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:









1 comment:

  1. What a fun image and resultant card Pam
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete