Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saved by Grace through Faith

I'm not sure who was the most excited this past week when the owner of Polka Dot Orchard released two new Easter digital packages ~ Jessica, the owner, or the members of her design team.  Three Crosses and Saved by Grace have been well worth the wait for the final release and ones you are bound to adore too!

Today I wanted to show you my first card using the cross from the 
Saved by Grace digital package.


To make this card I sized the cross to fit an A2 size card base and carefully colored with my Copic markers.  I used a brown multiliner for the vine in the cross and R22, R32, Y06, Y15 for the flowers and G94, G82, YG93, YG91 for the leaves.

I used the Gina Marie Designs Flower Chain die for the image and coordinating mat.  I selected a piece of coordinating card stock and made the card base, added the pieces and completed the card with the sentiment from the same package.

I do hope that you will check out the new wonderful items at Polka Dot Orchard.  I'm sure you'll find some wonderful images in addition to this one.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:



















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              







3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Pam. Thanks so much for linking up this beauty (and all the art you share) in our challenge. I am always so blessed and encouraged by your art.
    Have a great week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #254 “Always Thankful” LINKY challenge
    This is so beautiful I love your coloring and a perfect card for anyone love the sentiment
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam what an exquisite card - love that image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
    Thank you for linking this beauty to the current challenge at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete