Thursday, March 12, 2020

Who's Counting?

I've been waiting to share this card for a week now.  It's the birthday card I made for my Dad's 84th birthday ~ and it's taken another week to schedule time in 'his' busy schedule. 



Anyone that has ever met my Dad would immediately know which one of these guys from the Art Impressions Old Guys Club stamp highly resembles him.  It's the perfect card to celebrate his special day.

I colored this image with my Copic markers and used the Tattered Lace Lacy Days Square die.  It's mounted on a 5 1/2" card base with a polka dot patterned mat.  The sentiment is cut with a double fishtail banner die and is raised with foam dots.

We had a great lunch date - at his favorite restaurant.  Do you know why it's his favorite?  Free Pie on Wednesdays!  At 84, still pinching those pennies!

Thank you Art Impressions for continuing to make images like these that capture our daily lives and the ones we love so dearly!  

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used: 
Guy Left: Pants: B00, B12, B14,  Shirt: N1, Guy Center: Pants B91, B93, B95, Shoes: N4/W4, Shirt: R20, R21, R00,   Guy Right: Hat: R14, W3, Pants: W2, W3, Shirt R14, Socks R20, Shoes W4,  Bench: E71

Products Used:








4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pam - love those 'old guys' :) and you have coloured them so wonderfully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card, Pam. Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dad! Those 3 guys are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete