Saturday, September 30, 2023

“Every Good and Perfect Gift Comes From Above.”

When the announcement of a new baby starts off with scripture, and is filled with gratitude for God's grace you know this new baby is going to be loved so much and brought up to know the Lord our God. 

My friend Jenifer is a first time Grandma (Lolli) earlier this week and I believe you can see her beautiful smile for miles away!  This is the card I made for her for Olivia's baby shower and have been holding until her birth to share.  



 Jenifer always challenges me with her card orders.  Always unique and well thought through.  I designed this one based on the invitations and paper products that were to be used at the shower, but customized it more to her daughter's favorite colors for her baby's clothes.  I was thrilled to find the background paper in my stash that lined up perfectly at the bottom showing 'Little Princess' and 'She will fill our lives with Sunshine'. 

I'm so happy for you, Jenifer and your family with Olivia's healthy arrival.  I know your heart is full of a new love you never dreamed possible. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 262   

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 683  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Challenge 110  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 615-616  


Pam's Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job
    Beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Pam. Love the little scene you've created. I'm sure the family enjoyed your thoughtful card. Thank you so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Pam, and so tailored to your customers requirements - fabulous work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete